Get ready to Stack, Chop and Swap! Stack two fabrics, chop 'em up, then swap the pieces around, and the front and back of Claire will be different. They will be mirror images of each other because of the fabric swap, with a fun angled center pocket.
Claire and her handles stand up nice and tall, making this open-top tote great for a purse, tote or project bag.
Features short or medium length fabric handles and 2 outside plus 6 inside pockets.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Rotary cut project, no pattern pieces provided.
- An even-feed or walking foot may be helpful.
- This project is designed to be made using 100% quilting cottons.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Approximately 10 1/4" x 9 1/4" x 4"
- Fabric: 7 coordinating fat quarters (3 for outside, 4 for inside), or 5 coordinating 1/2 cuts from the bolt 42-44" wide.
- Interfacing: 1 yd Face-It Firm medium/heavyweight fusible interfacing by Sew Lazy 20" wide. (Or 1/2 yd of 45" wide).
- Batting: 1/2 yd Dreamy Fleece (fusible or sew-In) by Sew Lazy 45" wide or 1 yd Stiff Stuff Firm sew-in interfacing by Sew Lazy 20" wide.
- Even-feed or walking foot, size 90/14 sewing machine needle.
- Non-stick pressing sheet: may be helpful while working with fusibles.